Russia is the largest county in the world, and is with its area of about 17,000,000 sq .it is almost twice the size of the US .Russia is capital of Moscow is one of the largest cities in the world. The family unit is very important and every member of the family is supposed to contribute in some way in Russia families are small also have jobs outside of the home. Apartment is usually small, but you will frequently find that more than one family generation lives together and if you are invited to someone’s home. It’s likely to you will feel welcome and part their collection family unit. The climate of Russia can be described as highly continental warms to hot dry summer and very cold winter with temperature- 30 degree scales and sometime heavy snowfall the winter is mostly dry, snow covers the ground form end October to mid march in some year.
Due to the moderating influence of the Atlantic or Pacific, most areas of the country in European Russia, in the south of West Siberia and in the south of the Russian Far East, including the cities of Moscow and Saint Petersburg, experience a humid continental climate. (Köppen’s Dfb, Dfa, Dwb, Dwa types). Most of Northern European Russia and Siberia between the Scandinavian Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean has a subarctic climate, with extremely severe winters (Dfd, Dwd) in the inner regions of Northeast Siberia (mostly the Sakha Republic, where the Northern Pole of Cold is located with the record low temperature of −69 °C or −92.2 °F), and more moderate (Dwc, Dfc) elsewhere.
Of all the languages of Russia, Russian is the only official language at the national level. There are 35 different languages which are considered official languages in various regions of Russia, along with Russian. There are over 100 minority languages spoken in Russia today.
Russian was the sole official language of the Russian Empire which existed until 1917. During the Soviet period, the policy toward the languages of the various other ethnic groups fluctuated in practice.
Russian cuisine is a collection of the different cooking traditions of the Russian people. The cuisine is diverse, with Northernand Eastern European, Caucasian, Central Asian, Siberian, and East Asian influences. Its foundations were laid by the peasant food of the rural population in an often harsh climate, with a combination of plentiful fish, pork, poultry, caviar, mushrooms, berries, and honey. Crops of rye, wheat, barley and millet provided the ingredients for a plethora of breads, pancakes, pies, cereals, beer and vodka. Soups and stews are centered on seasonal or storable produce, fish and meats. Such food remained the staple for the vast majority of Russians well into the 20th century.
Ethnic Russian clothes include kaftan, kosovorotka and ushanka for men, sarafan and kokoshnik for women, with lapti and valenki as common shoes.
The Cossacks of Southern Russia have a separate brand of culture within ethnic Russian, their clothes including burka and .papaha, which they share with the peoples of the Northern Caucasus.
Russian culture has a long history. Russia claimed a long tradition of dividend in many aspects of the arts,especially when it comes to literature, philosophy, classical music, ballet, architecture, painting, cinema, animation and politics, which all had considerable influence on world culture. The country also has a flavorful material culture and a tradition in technology.
Russians have been successful at a number of sports and consistently finish in the top rankings at the Olympic Games and in other international competitions. Combining the total medals of Soviet Union and Russia, the country is second among all nations by number of gold medals both at the Summer Olympics and at the Winter Olympics.
During the Soviet era, the national Olympic team placed first in the total number of medals won at 14 of its 18 appearances; with these performances, the USSR was the dominant Olympic power of its era. Since the 1952 Olympic Games, Soviet and later Russian athletes have always been in the top three for the number of gold medals collected at the Summer Olympics.
MBBS IN RUSSIA
- The most important ones are the russia universities are state regulated universities and are government approved
- The fees structure for MBBS in russia is very low as compared to the other country
- The process of education in MBBS in russia very simply and no entrance exam is required to get admission in MBBS
- The application process is much faster than other medical universities in any other country usually 1-2 weeks entire to application process
PRIMAY ADVENTAGE OF STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Degree from russia collage are recognized by MCI [medical council of India ], UNESCO[unite national education scientific /cultural], WHO [world health organisation].
- Subsidised tuition fee
- Average cost for basic items impressively low and temperate
- Special hostels for India mess facility in the universities.
- Course are offered in English.
- Excellent result in MCI [medical council of India] examination as special coaching is provided to India students during the course
ELIGIBILTY TO ADDMISION IN MBBS
- Age of 17 year before the date admission date [30 December]
- General- 50% and for SC/ST /OBC – 40% In 10+2 standard
- In NEET general – 50% and for SC/ST/OBC – 40%
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
- 5.8 Year
- Basic teaching method at the university Lecture based
- Independent study
- Small group discussion and laboratory works